Bring my wife who is hep b positive(carrier) to Saudi Arabia

hi dear.
I am in Saudi Arabia and I want to bring my wife who is hep b positive(carrier)to Saudi Arabia for iqama.
plz guide me the whole process.she is house wife and is not going to work here in saudia at all.
looking forward for prompt reply from you guys
thanks

anyone plz reply

Hi Deltoid,

As your post was off topic, a new discussion has been created with it on the Saudi Arabia forum for more visibility and for more interaction. :)

I advise you to  have a look to this article that may help you in your search :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=135437

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi @deltoid, I am sorry to hear about your predicament. I am not sure if you are already aware of this info, but there are various Hep B conditions with different degree of contagiousness.

Sometimes the basic Hep B test alone can give a premature conclusion, which can be properly evaluated with additional tests. If you haven't done so, do talk to your doctor for a full Hep B profiling and get detail evaluation.

It will be very helpful to convince the embassy to issue out visa (in your home country), and it will also give you (and your wife) more confidence to undergo medical checkup for iqama in KSA.

Dear Mojdo
thanks for your reply.
as per my previous email. my wife is silant carrier of virus hep B,  not contagious .I have done PCR and some other related test including Ultrasound and ALT, AST . which are all normal.
shall she go to embassy In Pakistan with the same results and try her luck. I just wonder if there are any chances that she will be rejected the visa at embassy.
do I need to inform my workplace right now before even she gets the visa.
plz answer
regards

If she is comming with a visitor visa .. no problem at all