Processing the work visa through the KSA embassies

Dear All

can i process ( apply )for my work visa through the Saudi embassy in the country i am residing at or shall i only do it from my home country Saudi Embassy .

i currently work in UAE so can i go to the Saudi embassy there and process my work visa or shall i fly back to my home country which is Jordan to do it from the Saudi embassy there ?

jo-mo wrote:

Dear All

can i process ( apply )for my work visa through the Saudi embassy in the country i am residing at or shall i only do it from my home country Saudi Embassy .

i currently work in UAE so can i go to the Saudi embassy there and process my work visa or shall i fly back to my home country which is Jordan to do it from the Saudi embassy there ?

It purely depends on the visa and how its issued. All visas are issued with nationality (of the candidate) and place of issue (place from where the visa has to be endorsed). So if the visa that you are going to get is to be endorsed from where you reside as of now, then yes, if not no and you will have to go to your home country or from where you have the nationality.

Many Thanks HR GURU !