Moving to malta in december 2013

hello everybody ,my name is keith francis , i am southamerican , born in guyans , i am english spoken , i grew up in london , for the last 27 years have been living and working in denmark , i am now a danish national , i am a musician and singer and enjoy avariety of other things such as making new friends  cooking walking discussing relevant topics ,performing .I have for the last five years been retired , i am currently making plans to ritire in malta in december 2013, i have done a fair amount of studying of the island and am quite familiar with the different areas,i am in contact with some maltesereal estate agents who are offering some properties , but if anyone here has any offers or knows of any available apartments for rent ,please do not hesitate to contact me either here or at my mail [email protected]
thanks and all the best ,keith

Hi keith,

Welcome on the forum. :)

Please note that your discussion has been moved to the Malta forum for more visibility and for more interaction with the other members. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

nuface, I have PM'd you with a contact and hints and tips.

I have pm'd you again.

HELLO REDMIK ,I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE REPORT SUMMARY ON WHAT TO DO WHEN MOVING INTO AN APARTMENT HERE IN MALTA , THE INFO IS DEFINATELY USEFUL, SINCE SUBMITTING MY AD FOR ACOMMADATION IN MALTA I HAVE RECIEVED AN OFFER THAT FILLS MY INITIAL NEEDS ,THOUGH THE CONTACTS YOU HAVE SENT ME COULD MOST LIKELY BE OF GREAT USE IN THE COMING MONTHS AHEAD SHOULD I CONSIDER RELOCATING TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE ISLAND, THANK YOU , KEITH FRANCIS

Thanks for the feedback. Good luck :)

Hi KEITH FRANCIS,

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team