Cost of living in Bahrain

i have new offer in big company in Bahrain with salary 1500BHD in telecommunication field, is it enough salary for all live activities there such as car, flat rent, mobile phone charging fees, personal required fees, and money saving for small family (me and wife and small baby)?

i want to know all your experience in that, as i have some diffcults to keep my father and mother and egypt alone?

your detailed reply is appreciated

elzaheem27 wrote:

i have new offer in big company in Bahrain with salary 1500BHD in telecommunication field, is it enough salary for all live activities there such as car, flat rent, mobile phone charging fees, personal required fees, and money saving for small family (me and wife and small baby)?

i want to know all your experience in that, as i have some diffcults to keep my father and mother and egypt alone?

your detailed reply is appreciated

Short reply - it is more than enough. There are so many posts covering this topic. Please do take the time to read through the first few pages on the forum to familiarize yourself.

Good luck with the new job.

Admins -  since this is off-topic, can you please move the post of the new forum member and my response to a new thread? Thanks.

Hi elzaheem27,

As your post was previously off topic, a new discussion has been created with it on the Bahrain forum for more visibility and for more interaction. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team