Youtube in China

Hi guys,

I hope anyone can help me with this. I'm trying desperately to access youtube here in Beijing but to no avail. Is there anyone there who can access yooutube? Please teach me how.

I also have the same problem. Anyone can give info about this?

Do you know that Youtube was banned in China? Do you know about the great fire wall. You should google about it befire visit China! If police know you access Youtube, they may ask you some question! Be careful!!!!

ONCE I GOT INTO,,,BUT TRUSH ME!!IT HAS A FUCKING BAD IMAGE AND SOUND BECAUSE OF THE BANNER....DOESN'T DESERVE IT...BETTER IF U GET A GIRLFRIEND AND SPEND YOUR TIME HOOKING UP HIS HER ,MAN!!!HAHAHAHAH

BIWAREmAN, could you please use lower case characters when you post on the forum ? That would be nice ;)

BTW, you're a bit off topic

Technically, some softwares can be bought on the street and give you a HK IP in order to get access to some resources like YT, FB, TWITTER and so on. Most of the softwares are down after a while. Besides, the chinese gvt started last january a campaing against thoses softwares and publishers and mainy of them are out of order now. So, check it out first. Now, in my personal opinion, I think, when you live in another country, you should know and not infringe the rules. Or leave if you don't like it.

ohhhhhhh im so sorry Julien!!!!!..i didn't knew that in here you are so polite,,just was kidding,,.
i'll never ever say it again............espero no haber puesto triste a nadie con mis tacos!!!!!!!!!!

you may download a proxy software for it. last month a proxy named skydur can open all the blocked websites including youtube but now, it's only working on facebook.

FreeU10b3 though can still open youtube but it works pretty slow. anyway, you may want to try it for yourself.

You can also try to access it through vtunnel.com though it doesn't work none too well.

This is a big problem,even I am a chinese,I am not quite happy.No way to login facebook and youtube..

Yes, unfortunately you can't access those site here in China. I been trying but no luck! Just find some other activities instead of forcing your way in to this banned sites. Anyway, if you're out in china you have all the time you want to spend on those now accessible social networks. :-)

Yes I have the same problem.... Just some days ago find this page [moderated] works but a little slowly... I hope this can be usefull...

To answer the question, VPN and 100% effective. I don't want to write too much about it so google to understand how it works etc. Keep the code of the three wise monkeys.

You can - the answer is already there!

yo jackrabbit :P THIS WILL WORK GUARANTEED !!!!!
youtube is blocked in china, but u can use air-proxy.com to acces youtube...and facebook. but its not the best way though. but there a software called Freegate which can help you to access any blocked site in china. you can try to google it :P
p.s if searching on google doesnt work, then try going on to air-proxy.com and then type google in the little box and then try to search it again. im sure that will work, trust me :P
-sepehr

The VPN I am using is called Astrill, about 5USD a month, it works good.

i use a free proxy site called ninjacloak.com it works for facebook, twitter, and youtube... only thing is you cant leave comments for facebook for some reason. but youtube works perfectly fine on it.just go to the site and in the address bar in the bottom just type in the site you want to visit. there are some popups but if you have an adblocker it wont show. have fun!