Visiting goa from 23 dec 13 to 10 jan 14 - suggest places to party

hey , we are visiting goa from 23 dec 13 to 10 jan 14. can any one suggest us places to see, eat and party. all suggestions are welcome. also suggest accommodation and the rent too for a 1 BHK or studio apartment.

Hi santa402010,

Regarding accommodation I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Goa section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

thanks for the suggestion , but we checked the link . it seems no one bothers to check there.

Hi santa402010,

I am sure that some members will help you very soon.

You can also do what Maximilien has suggested you, it may give you a boost in your search even if for the moment there is no ad created in this section. ;)

Thank you and wish you good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Santa.

You are visitng Goa in the best time possible..

Goa has many things to offer.. sun,sea and sand. you can visit the beaches like Arambol, Calungnut, Candolim, Baga, vagator, sinquerim, mandrem,

In south goa u can go to betul, colva, agonda, concona beach..

you can go for dolphin view and water sports , these are available in most of the beaches.
also there are many operated tours for scuba diving, fishing trips which would be fun.

Christmas and New year in titos is a must.

You can find multicuisine resturants all over gos.. try king fish rawa fry along with various sea foods.

There are plenty of options for accomodations from beach resorts to hotels and rooms available for rent.

Good luck and have fun

Hello.

We have just returned from Goa - we have been every year, sometimes twice, for 8 years.

Whatever else you do, you must visit Chorao Island (a river island rather than sea).  We actually have a villa in a small complex there, and enjoy the peace and quiet.  The main feature of the island is the world reknown Bird Sanctuary.  There is the opportunity of going out in a traditional canoe round the creaks bird watching with a very informative and enthusiastic local guide called Uday.  We know him very well and he speaks excellent English. There are the other touristy things to do, like the falls, a river trip to see crocodiles, and spice farms.  But you have seen one croc and one spice farm ...........etc etc.

Are you going independantly of a tour company?

Below, please visit our website and that will give you a lot more information, but please come back to me if I can help with anything else.

Regards
Jenni

www.villa-goa.co.uk

P.S. to my last reply.  I didn't read your request properly - you can rent our villa on the complex if it suited you.  But I have to say it is not amid the razzy-matazzy commercial part of Goa - though you can always get there if you need some night life!  One other thing to do.  Go to the fish market at Betim, next to the Mandovi bridges, and buy fresh prawns straight off the boat to cook for your supper.  £3.50 a kilo

Jenni

thanks a ton for your valuble advise . since v have almost 2 weeks so we can enjoy both kinda life tere..  peace and party.
siya

Enjoy

Jenni

hey even i am in goa for sunburn and new years :)

You should never miss the hippie life from hippie market and more in Arambol beach.. try tittos pub in baga.. also cola beach in North goa