Looking for an English speaking job for spouse

Hi,
We came to norway last year and have a daughter who turned one last month. My wife is starting to look for some job opportunities. We dont know Norwegian yet and finding it is very very expensive to learn with single source of income. Was thinking if she gets small job (part time or full time), then it can help us in a small way.
She has done her MBA in finance from Mumbai and has 2+ years experience.
Anyone who would know about any vacancies in the field of finance or operations with primary requirement of english, please let us know. I can be reached at [email protected]..

We are also constantly searching in Finn and have registered with placement agencies.....But no luck yet.

Thanks a lot..

Prashant

My Norwegian class outside Oslo is full of people in this same position, partly because they've had no luck finding anything without speaking Norwegian. They are qualified, multilingual and very ready to work but have found it's a barrier that they don't speak the language.

However, there are many free resources on the internet that she could use to learn some of the language. There are several online classes, and all the streaming programs on NRK tv have subtitles. It's a great way to practice listening skills to be able to read & hear the same text simultaneously.