Just arrived to Riyadh. Spanih man

Hello everibody, I am new in here, and i would like to meet people to have fun, practice sports, and do my live a few more fun.

I still no have phone and car, and i live in the east of Riyadh at he Isinbalayah zone.

I am engeneer and i will be around here at less 2 years, so if anybody want to do something, contact me.

Thank you.

Welcome BELIAL73,

Welcome to the country of deserts....
some of the members normally meet on every saturday morning for a breakfast & we have been doing from past many months. 3 of us are also in sports like tennis, squash, swimming & cycling. If you are interested please feel free to join us. below is the link to the same

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=273277&p=7

Rgds

Mohsin

Welcome to Saudi! :)

I'll let you on a little secret, 'The best way to enjoy your stay in Saudi is to stay optimistic no matter what you face.' If you could do that then you'll enjoy your stay here. I don't mean to say that Saudi is bad but it'll be if you looked on the negative sides of it.

Having said that, enjoy your stay!

Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Thanks,
Senait

hi

i'm ibrahim and i'm Saudi...,

just contact me if u need any help in Riyadh...

and welcome

Senait is right.  If you focus on the 'bad,' it's going to be all you can see.  I've always considered my time in KSA to be a learning experience (as well as an opportunity to save some money) and have learned a lot about a different culture as well as a lot about myself.

Welcome to the sands!

Thanks at all.
I heve meet 3 spanish man, and now I think this could go ahead easier.
I am very busy all the days and have no car is a problema to meet anybody.
Only Fridays are free for me, so letŽs see until thursday night or friday..

We stay contact, see you.

Welcome to KSA
I'm a Saudi Man and i can show you around here
if you want just drop me a massage and we will meet.

regards,

Hello,

I am Mohammed. If you need any help please contact me. By the way I am learning Spanish and I am asking your help to teach me. I can teach you Arabic if you want.

@ Mohammed: Please feel free to post an advert in the section language exchange in Riyadh :)