Looking house for rent

Dear all,

I'm new posted in Chau Thanh District for the new factory construction project for my company. I'm looking for the house to rent in this area or somewhere the city nearby like My Tho or Tan An. Can anybody refer me to correct property agent to understand further the company's requirement?

Thanks!

August Choong wrote:

Dear all,

I'm new posted in Chau Thanh District for the new factory construction project for my company. I'm looking for the house to rent in this area or somewhere the city nearby like My Tho or Tan An. Can anybody refer me to correct property agent to understand further the company's requirement?

Thanks!

You mean Châu Thành District of Long An Province.  Mỹ Tho is in Tiền Giang Province (get used to giving Province locations along with your city addresses for easier reference).

That's out in the boonies so I doubt there are agents (who can speak English).  You'll need to drive the location and look on telephone poles for houses for sale, or drive the area and see for sale signs posted in front of the houses.  Call them up and ask if they're willing to rent to you.

Thanks THD one for the memoty bank, same system as Cuba

There is a major business opening here for real estate.

Signs on poles?!?

I am staying in the Chau Thanh District which is in the Tien Giang Province..

I dont drive around the city. I just search some information in internet can call them up one by one for house renting. Usually for the sales house, the owner prefer to sell it off rather than renting. I am still looking for the house to rent.

August Choong wrote:

I am staying in the Chau Thanh District which is in the Tien Giang Province..

I dont drive around the city. I just search some information in internet can call them up one by one for house renting. Usually for the sales house, the owner prefer to sell it off rather than renting. I am still looking for the house to rent.

Like I said, that area is out in the boonies.  Internet usage is pretty much for HCMC.  You gotta do it old school and go around knock on houses, kick tires on cars...etc if you go out in the boonies.  Houses for sale move very slowly out in the countryside so often the owners will rent it (get some income) while waiting for the housing market to recover.

Hello August Choong,

How much can you rent? an apartment or a house? Term of lease?

Yeah! This is what I am thinking of. I've called some of the owner for the house renting. They still prefer to sell it off rather than rent it temporary.

We intended to rent a villa. The term and renting fees will be discussed in detail.

tell me know the way to contact with you