Sendai friend/translator needed

I am looking for friend to hang out with sometimes who can translate and is in the Sendai area. I am not very skilled in the language, and could sometimes use a translator for small side projects. I am a photographer, and would ideally like someone who is interested in journalism or photography. I would only need help on small personal projects around the area, and therefore it is not a paid position. I would pay for all meals, drinks, hotel (if ever needed) etc, and I will be driving so a car is not needed. If for some reason I could not pick you up when we go out, I will pay for your gas, bus ride, or train ticket to meet me somewhere before we head out. So, all you would have to do is translate something every now and then and hang out. If anyone would be interested in doing this sometime, just shoot me a message. Thanks!

Hello every one i am a Cameroonian and currently in Turkey i wish to any one who can or has an idea on any English teaching job in Japan.I own a degree in Education and has been an English teacher for 2years.thanks and my email [email protected]