Part time job (no capita)

Hello,

Who has a website where i can find some jobs at Malta?
Im company owner so im looking for jobs what is not my capita income but some extra.

Im a native dutch speaker and have a lot of experiance in callcenters but i can't speak French or Germans and a lot of customer contact company's require that. But (example) housekeeping is not a problem, doesn't matter for me. A job is a job and its for some extra income and not the main income.

Call centres in Malta normally want English speakers. If you are looking for a low paid job then you really need to be in Malta to apply.
This time of the year jobs are harder to find but its possible.

However if you own a company why do you want a job in Malta?
Do you plan to run it from Malta?
A bit more information will get you a lot more advice.

Terry

Hi Terry,

I have my own company in the Netherlands and my work is to manage webshops and making websites. I have a stable income from my own work but i want a parttime job for extra income because my income is never certain.

Its a dutch company with dutch customers so i run it in the Netherlands and i pay also tax from that income to the dutch tax service. (I only need an Internet connection to do my work in the Netherlands, i dont sell products at Malta).

Richardvdm wrote:

Hi Terry,

I have my own company in the Netherlands and my work is to manage webshops and making websites. I have a stable income from my own work but i want a parttime job for extra income because my income is never certain.

Its a dutch company with dutch customers so i run it in the Netherlands and i pay also tax from that income to the dutch tax service. (I only need an Internet connection to do my work in the Netherlands, i dont sell products at Malta).

If you move to Malta to work you will have to get residency,  pay tax etc.
You will need advice from an accountant as to how your Dutch company will be treated by the tax people (ie is there a tax treaty between Malta and Holland?).

Terry

the Netherlands and Malta has an agreement (i dont no the name) that you not paying double tax. I will only pay tax in the Netherlands over the income that will be generated from my company and i will only pay tax in Malta over my income from there. I can life there without a job in Malta but for sure i want a parttime job, and what kind of job, it doesn't matter, just a extra income next my current income.

Hi Richard,

you will need advice on your tax obligations.

If you become a resident of Malta your online work (even if mainly relevant for the Dutch market) could be considered taxable.

If you work part-time in Malta will put you on the tax regime in Malta for sure . But it is probably better to tax all your income in Malta!

I don't think you can live tax wise with one leg in the Netherlands and one leg in Malta and choose !

Maybe some i-gaming company, besedo, etc. are looking for some Dutch speaker. https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=203611

Richardvdm wrote:

the Netherlands and Malta has an agreement (i dont no the name) that you not paying double tax. I will only pay tax in the Netherlands over the income that will be generated from my company and i will only pay tax in Malta over my income from there. I can life there without a job in Malta but for sure i want a parttime job, and what kind of job, it doesn't matter, just a extra income next my current income.

You seem to be talking about your personal tax obligations but you should not ignore any possible corporate tax obligations if there are.

Do you have a company incorporated in the Netherlands? If so the company is tax resident in the Netherlands (that is what Dutch law says) but if you manage and control the company from Malta (which seems to be the case) it is also tax resident in Malta (because that is what Maltese law says). Indeed if you are the only director of your Dutch company and you are also a resident of Malta then most likely your company is tax resident in Malta. I do no think that you will have to pay more taxes than you currently pay, most likely you can even pay less but you should make sure (if you are not) that you are complying with your obligations in both countries.

[moderated: pls avoid copy past msg]