Squash Partner

Hi all,

I received no response for my other post about accomodation sharing, hoping to get more on this one!

I am looking for someone (or more then 1) to play squash against at a fairly decent level, I think the colosseum sports club looks like the best courts avail but obviously being new to Dar I don't have all the info.

Please let me know if you are interested, I do have a spare squash racket if needed.

Thanks. :)

use ADVERTISING DAR to search accomadation on sharing basis. Hope this helps. Do let me know in detail about you in Inbox so we can help you better.

Thanks MU but I am sorted with accomodation now, this is for a squash partner :)

Hi there, I left you a private message with my contact details to have a game of squash - no response, don't know if you saw it or not?

Hi Noxoug, welcome to Expat.com :)

Depends on your dates, we have to Expat.com meet ups; you could join us then.Check out Mauritius forum for the info -> Mauritus froum. One is on the 11th and the other is on the 12th.
You are welcome :)

Hi,

Also new in Dar. I am keen squash player. Already played at the Gymkhana klub, but the courts at the Colosseum are better.
Please mail: [email protected]