Trade license or freelance visa

Hi,

I was going through some blogs and want to know that.. If an NON-EU national want to take a trade license for freelance work... what are the procedures? How much it cost?? Can a person on freelance visa call his family or sponser his family and the spouse can do job??

waiting reply
regards

anyone to answer on it??

if you are in czech republic and have a residence permit and legal address and all the registration needed it costs 7000 krones. I am not sure of family things, but generally it works here: a man get working/student/business visa, and wife and kids granted visa authomatically. I thing working visa better, pay for it and no bookkeepers, lowyers.
Juraj

jurajlucko wrote:

if you are in czech republic and have a residence permit and legal address and all the registration needed it costs 7000 krones. I am not sure of family things, but generally it works here: a man get working/student/business visa, and wife and kids granted visa authomatically. I thing working visa better, pay for it and no bookkeepers, lowyers.
Juraj

When you say working visa it means Freelancer visa???? Trade License? Actually I am out f CZech Republic and living in dubai and want to apply from here.... i will take services of some visa facilitators..... they are saying they will register a business seat and also look for accommodation .. Please guide me how much a health insurance cost and is there any social insurance? how much i need to pay??

Knowing Czech is really important or english is spoken widely??

Best Regards

I would say Czech language is quite important as most bureaucratic office workers aren't likely to speak to you in anything but Czech. linguistic flexibility in this country still has a long way to go. Certainly take a Czech with you if you need to visit offices.

Having a trade license is potentially quite expensive if you don't have permanent residency in place. Without permanent residency, you will need to prove that you have paid health insurance for the full term of the visa as part of the visa application process.

Definitely have a talk with whoever will represent you to the relevant bureaucratic offices about issues of health insurance. There are insurance providers here who have special expat insurance packages, but you need to be aware of which ones are acceptable to the visa issuing authorities.

In short, while you don't need to have a massively comprehensive health insurance package, as long as you have a visa based on a trade license you will need to prove you've paid health insurance in full for the full period of the visa at the time of application and every time you renew it.