Hi everybody

Hello Kuala Lumpur!

My name is Nini, I am French and I'm moving to KL for 4 months in order to realize an internship in a marketing company.

Anyway, I'm still a student, and I would like to meet other students from everywhere in the world, in order to discover new cultures, sharing some fun, and hanging out together :).

If you want to contact me, please feel free ;)

I hope to see you soon guys!!

Hi Nini,

Welcome to KL ;) I'm also French, but not a student anymore (actually I just graduate this year) I will be moving to KL very soon. I'm just waiting for my visa to go. I should move in a couple of week maximum. I will work work in KL for at least 18 months. Are you already in KL?
Maybe we can organized something with the new expat in KL to know each other...

Hope to see you there

Cheers

JD

heyya, im sofia from malaysia.

your coming to malaysia?
thats nice.

well, we could hangout sometimes and i would show you kl and all the interesting culture, food and stuff.

tell me if you are interested :p

hi my name is sohail from pakistan a christian guy. i want to find new friends all over the world

Hi Nini, welcome you to Malaysia..hope you will enjoy the life here

Hi Nini,

My name is Jennifer, I'm also french and i'm in KL since 1week for an internship of 3months (KL sentral), But I would like to meet other french people!!

I hope to see you

Cheers
Jen

welcome Nini :D

Salut Nini

Je déménage a KL début aout pour 6 mois pour un stage. Je suis étudiant en école de commerce a Paris, et je cherche également a rencontrer des étudiants et expatriés a Kuala lumpur.

Quelles sont tes premières impressions sur la ville, et la vie la bas? Est ce que tu as des conseils qui pourraient m'aider a mieux préparer mon voyage?
Merci d'avance, et a bientôt j'espère a KL.

hi nini.. i'm local malaysian. Perhaps we could hang out together, nway ur mailbox is fulL!! :P

Cheers