New to Ras Al Khaimah

Hi my name is usha I have have moved here with my 2 children and husband who has a job at Stevin Rock. my daughter is 2 1/2 years old and my son is 5 months.

I am from the UK a place called Leicestershire. and worked as a mental health nurse in Coventry. 

I have been informed that we will be living in the Zhuzam area once our accommodation  has been sorted out.

At present we are living at the RAK Hilton. I have no idea how I am to go about meeting other people in the same situation as me.

please get in touch if you are in same boat as me.

Hi Usha,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic has been moved to the Ras al Khaimah forum for more visibility and for more interaction :)

I am sure that other members will get into contact with you soon.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Usha, welcome to RAK!

If you need any info please do not hesitate to ask. We are all here to help :)

Cheers
Arlette

Hello Usha,
How exciting for you all, a move from Coventry to beautiful Ras Al Khaimah. Many years ago I lived in Earlsdon and have a fondness for Coventry :)
Khuzam is a great area to be, very close to the Corniche and close to the city centre and the large RAK Mall for all your shopping needs.

[external groups]

You can also ask about playschools in the Khuzam area on there. Another good site with information is: raklinx.com
Have fun discovering RAK Usha. :)

Hi Usha, I am Sophie. Just moved to RAK with my husband. I am am originally from London. We are in the same boat! wanting to meet expats like myself with in RAK. Currently living in Mina Al Arab

My email on sophiesyed13@gmail if you would like to keep in touch.

Regards

Sophie.