Family visa

hi
   my husband got a transfer from dubai to damam.he is working in mc dermoott.so how many days will take stamping his visa? after how many days he can apply for a family visa ? if each and every documents are ready.and how many days will take for processing family visa. total how many days away from him. currently we are living dubai can i come with him ?

dhaliya salam wrote:

hi
   my husband got a transfer from dubai to damam.he is working in mc dermoott.so how many days will take stamping his visa? after how many days he can apply for a family visa ? if each and every documents are ready.and how many days will take for processing family visa. total how many days away from him. currently we are living dubai can i come with him ?

Depends on from where his visa is being processed from, and the type of visa. If the visa is issued to be endorsed from Dubai you can do that if not you will have to go back to your home country and do the process there. Typically a month is a min time frame to sort things out and get the visa endorsed. Once your husband reaches KSA it will take probabaly 2 - 3 weeks for him to get his iqama or residence permit. Upon receiving this he can apply for family visa which will be issued if all documents in order within 2-4 days after application.

hi
  can u tell more about endorsement.how to issue visa in Dubai.
company giving permanent visa.can we get iqama if visa is stamped without traveling to Saudi and can we issue family visa