Moving to Dubai

Hello there! My name is Alina, I am new on this blog; I am soon moving to Dubai and I would like to get in touch with people from there, Romanian or not, to make my integration easier in this new country for me.

I am a psychologist and I am also looking for career opportunities, so if anybody can give me any suggestions on where to start my search I would really appreciate it.

Thank you! Regards to all!! Alina

Hi Alina,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your discussion has been moved to Dubai forum for more visibility and interaction :)

For your job search, maybe you can start by dropping your CV in the Jobs in Dubai section, it may help.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Alina,

Goodluck on your new environment. I would suggest Bayt (just Google it) where they have the listings of open opportunities in the middle east.

All the best from me.

Hi Alinus,

Try using sites like linkedin, indeed or browse online recruiting agencies, as this is your only choice as long as you are abroad.

Goodluck

Dubai needs 'psychologist's'... lol.. We are all a bunch of mad people. Psychology is practiced usually in hospitals, so you would probably need to get a Ministry of Health Certification done once you arrive.

You can always open up a Consultancy/Counselling firm in Knowledge Village or Academic City if your kind of 'brain development' is linked to professionals or university students.

Good Luck !

charterhouseme.ae is worth trying for job vacancies.