ARMS and new e-Residence cards

I read on face book that ARMS did not recognise the new e-Residence cards for reduced rates on services. Any one had this problem?

its to do with the "legal notice" on the bottom - if it hasnt got it ARMs are refusing them......

when i heard about it - i mailed the question to ARMs and they indeed confirmed what you have read.

and even sent me a scan of someones id card to prove the "legal" notice.

Well, I did not have any issues with that. I sent a copy with my mine and my wife's e-Residence cards on the beginning of last month to my landlady, so she could add us her ARMS account and within a week, she said everything was sorted. The cheaper rates have already reflected on my last month's bill.

Yes mantonas its only a recent development..... i do wonder why the changes to the cards - does yours not have the legal notice on it.?

Just double checked now and it doesn't toon! Is that notice on the actual card itself? :unsure

yes it is.
but only the ones issued quite recently

so unless they sort this shambles out properly - you may have an issue when / if you move

That's fine toon and thanks for the explanation! Oh well, let's wait and see what happens, hopefully they'll sort it out asap. Cheers ;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ … 9316_n.jpg

Legal Notice 278/2006 is for Third-Country Nationals - Long-Term Residence Permit.

For EU citizens it's not applicable

it would seem then that ARMs are interpretting this notice to apply to everyone as it came from an EU national - but it would explain why some have it on their cards and others dont

Hmmm - methinks there is some confusing data doing the rounds