Job offer in abu dhabi

Hi everyone.
New to Abu Dhabi

i was in ksa for two years.finish my contract. Back home in desparate need to fibd new job.
I found offer in abu dhabi . Bar attandant. Good salary. Accomodation etc.
Now i am told company first apply for tourist visa. On arrival apply for work visa. Is this correct.

They should get a Employment visit visa, not a Tourist visa.  Tourist Visa does not legally entitle you to anything including employment, so be careful.  Many employers use this route to avoid any liability, it is not legal way.

Mjrv is absolutely right. If they're serious about ur employment they will get u an employment visa and u enter the country using that. Its actually more expensive and more involved to bring u on visit and then convert. Converting means u have to leave and reenter the uae or pay 500 dhs in lieu of leaving.

seems like a dodgy proposal to me.

Don't forget. If u work on a visit visa both u and ur employer are fined heavily. However, if he has a bar and licensed to sell alcohol, he's obviously well connected and I fear only u will end up being fined then deported

Thnx for reply.
Yes its seems not right.
Its bar attandant. Dress code short dress. Like being chubby. Now can i dance.

Its jus so hard finding pple offer jobs witout being either dodgy or scam

Ok. The short dress makes me even more suspicious. This is definitely a scam.

what nationality do u have? If it south african, u can come with a visit visa on arrival. You have a month to try and find a job on your own. Its easier when ur here

maybe and also u can have work visa directly

can you go on visit visa extendable for 1 month and can search for jobs.
is it mandatory /compolsury to attest the certificates before getting a job,or
[Moderated: no free ads pls]

I am Macedonian, can I come with tourist visa to search job?