Accomodation Help!

Dear Expats!

My name is James and I have just moved to Doha and taken up a Senior Management position with Qatar Airways. I'm from the UK originally but lived and worked in Germany for the last 5 years.

The company has allocated me into company accomodation which is ok but it's not my style or preferred choice. I have an allowance of 10,000QAR per month for accomodation and am looking for a 2 bed roomed villa or apartment in a good area (West Bay or The Pearl) or in an existing expat compound.

I would be very grateful for some help and advice or any available properties at the moment!

Please contact me with any good tips.

Appreciate your help.

Best regards,

James

Dear James,
I am an American Physician and have 1 ensuite bedroom available for QR$9000 in my 3 bedroom/5 bath flat in 44 West Bay Tower as of Dec 10th. It's easy to Google, serviced, owned by the Diplomatic club and withing walking distance to City Center, W and Four Seasons.. I'm only renting one of the 2 extra rooms to leave the last one free for guests.
I'm just returning from a trip to Sri Lanka, but should be around this weekend if you have any questions.
Cheers!
Victoria Mohr, MD FACOG
[email protected]