House swap/exchange permanent

Have been looking at house swapping my home in Spain for one in Brittany. Found international property swap very good but Leggett's
have many more people looking to swap however it seems impossible to do anything, get messaages passed or make contact with these people through Leggett's. Are there any local agencies in Brittany who do this sort of thing.

Hi gregorio2,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Home Swapping in Brittany section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

i also  have my property on  Sale  or  Swap with Leggett  but it is useless trying to get them to change the wording
It shows that I am willing to swap anywhere ( that sounds desperate)    I am not willing to swap anywhere.

It also has the description of my property incorrect.  5 times I have requested the details to be changed. it falls on deaf ears.
International property swap is fine but as said there are  not many properties on their site.
Have  Leggett got too big that the agents have no respect for their clients?   
regards
Trooper

Permanent house swop with less land

@SueMeg are you looking for a permanent house swap, if so where to/from, what is the property value, thanks, kindregards, Rebekah

Hello Rebekah Hullot,

It's been more than a year that SueMeg hasn't participated on the forum ...

All the best

Bhavna