Gaia Way Estate

We were looking at properties in the Bullet Tree area, Myself on line my son viewing, When he mentioned seeing a large construction on the Paslow Falls road, I checked it to be a planned eco community selling lots, No dates as to when put on line. so does anyone know if this is a real ongoing venture or just an old pipe dream development. I do not need sales people as I only want to find out what is in the area I am interested in living.

Who is the developer and what is their track record in Belize?

I only know the info on the Birdwalk site. I was hopeng someone had more info. I don't want to Buy a lot I am looking at moving into somewhere already proven to work with the climate of Belize,one that someone  previously has worked out the kinks.

Birdwalk Realty is the developer. The owner of Birdwalk Realty is Mary Cariddi. Also the owner and developer of a very successful resort, Mahogany Hall in Bullet Tree.

She and her family are locals and have more than 30yrs experience, knowledge and multi generations in real estate, design and building in Belize.

That is reassuring if I am buying  in the area I really do not want a hulking white elephant of a failed building site on the doorstep.

Hi There, The Gaia Way estate Project is a real project . The owners were raised in this in Belize. They are the owners of The resort Down The Road from It called Mahogany Hall Resort. The project has sold 3 house this year. I would recommend this Development to Anyone that want a peaceful place to live not to far from the city or a second Home.