Good Travel Agent

We are excited to finally be able to travel to Ecuador next March and YES we are looking for retirement areas. We are both 56 and very active. Any hoo very busy and need a travel agent to assist us please. On that direct us to hotels and Vilcabamba; Cuenca stay for 10 day stay. Thanks in advance for your help. Debbie
We have traveled to Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras.

Hi denargo,

Welcome on the forum :)

I suggest you to post an ad in the Tourist guide job offers in Ecuador section, it may help you to find a travel agent.

I am sure that other forumers will also give you some priceless advices.

Thank you and good luck ;)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks!Deb:)

Try www.happygringo.com they are pretty solid.

Thanks so much for the help! Deb:)

Themiddleoftheworld wrote:

Try www.happygringo.com they are pretty solid.

They be solid, but isn't Middle of the World better?

Hi, yes, did you (Middle of the World) suggest someone else since we were not wanting a lot of tours this time around? Its okay, I'm just curious too?? Deb

I am weak in Cuenca and and Vilcabamba because I specialize in Quito.  So what is the point of me self promoting when I can not actually help someone?

The point of the forums is to help point people in the right direction right?

I am weak in Cuenca and and Vilcabamba because I specialize in Quito.  So what is the point of me self promoting when I can not actually help someone?

The point of the forums is to help point people in the right direction right?

LOL.  Okay, I was thinking that maybe you had a new gig, but your name didnŽt appear on that webpageŽs team member list, so I thought I would ask.

I do have a new gig along with my existing gig, but I just mentioned them because they do the whole country and speak great English.  I know them and have met with them quite a few times on different things.

I do have a new gig

Is that new gig something I can help you promote by linking back to it for you?

Possibly.  I am now the Jefe de Ventas for MedTravel Ecuador, a medical tourism facilitator affiliated with all the major hospitals in the country.

Possibly.  I am now the Jefe de Ventas for MedTravel Ecuador, a medical tourism facilitator affiliated with all the major hospitals in the country.

Sweet. Good luck with it. When you get the page up, I will highlight the new venture on my page at no cost, although it may be subject to my overseerŽs moderation.

Thank you Nards you are a blessing most definitely if there is anything I can do to help you let me know.  I notice you sport the Android Tablet, as do I, Toshiba Thrive 10.1 Android 4.03

Thanks! I have contacted Happy Gringo and waiting to hear back.
Deb

Ask for Marcello if you can he speaks great English tell him Mike Bruner from Middleoftheworld sent you.

I notice you sport the Android Tablet, as do I, Toshiba Thrive 10.1 Android 4.03

Excellent. Glad to hear you are not an Apple fanboy. Since I have sold off my other tablets, I am currently only left with my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 which has Android 2.3.  I also have a hacked Sony ebook reader which has android 2.3 as well, but that doesnŽt really count.

I still rock a Tmobile G2 with a cracked screen.  Greatest phone ever with a full qwerty.  (geek talk for another forum)

I will! Thanks! :)