Where is the Immigration office?

I read several articles stating that the Cuenca immigration office had moved out on Ordoñez Lasso but several people I met recently told me it had moved again.  Does anyone have the latest scoop?

I was just there turning in my paperwork a couple of weeks ago. I've attached a link to a pdf map of the location. It's a couple blocks South of the South end of Parque de Madre.

I'd just tell the taxi to take you to the South side of the parque on Avenue Florencia Astudillo and walk the couple of blocks. My taxi driver didn't have a clue and I didn't have the street address. Look for a building across the street from the parque (Edificio Camara de Industrias de Cuenca, 14-15 stories all glass, can't miss it). Then head the two blocks South and look for a tan building (about 2-3 stories). That's the place. I was told to be there by 7:00, they open at 8:30. The line you want will be on the left side of the doorway (permanent visas).

I've attached a link to a little PDF map, but I don't know if I'm allow to yet, ergo the narrative, but let's see if it works.

https://app.box.com/s/zzgfr7hbztyhv46tpqnh

symo

Thanks for the info.  I think I know the building you described.

By the way, what was the source of the map you sent?  I'm sort of a map nut but I haven't seen this one yet.

Don't really remember where I got it. Here is a link to the full map.
app.box.com/s/gsq86s8eu7xp4o4zm7eb

symo

Thanks, I found it!