Monthly Accommodation in Da Nang

Hello,

My wife and I will be moving to Da Nang for at least 3 months, maybe longer.

We are looking for monthly accommodation either an apartment or more likely a hotel room rented on a monthly basis.

We need the fastest Internet connection available as we have Internet businesses overseas and are working remotely.

I have been researching websites for places to rent but it is very limited and not much information is available on the subject.

How much should we expect to pay for a nice, clean hotel room rented on a monthly basis? Since we would be eating out all the time, where would be a great area to be located in?
Very close to a beach would be nice! ;-) But not sure if it is practical.

Budget wise, $300-$500/month would be about right. Of course, we are not expecting a 5 star resort or a villa with a pool on the beach but something very clean and modern.

Thanks for your help and please share any information that you think would be useful!

When will you arrive?

I can introduce to a couple of places. Unfortunately they don't have websites.

First place is where I'm staying. (I usually rent 3 months too, but I know they also rent out month-by-month.) House is 15 minute walk to the beach.

Second's on the expats' street, less than 5 minutes from the beach. There are a couple of houses here. They do more long term though, so most likely you'll have to commit for the 3 months.

Or, you can just contact any hotel you like and I'm sure they'd be more than willing to accommodate you. Choose one that provides breakfast, and maybe you can ask to use their kitchen from time to time to prepare snacks.

You either live on the beach side of the river, or the downtown side. Downtown side would have more eating out options, but there are aplenty on either side.
DN is quite small though, you can get to most places within 20 minutes.

Nomadikb

Close to beach (5min drive motor bike),
Internet ,
have swimming pool,
gym room..
Heart of the city,
Most taller apartment in danang,
I think close to your budget to rent one person room, and stay two people

Azura.com

Location in google map as well

Stoney

Hi all,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Da Nang section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

We ended up renting a small 2 bedroom "Room Apartment" at the Red Rose Hotel. Pretty cheap at 9 000 000 VND. Excellent internet, clean, close to the beach and lots of places to eat around.

The staff is extremely helpful, accommodating and very friendly!

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated!

Hi,
I have 3units serviced apartment there.
Please let's me know if you are looking serviced apartment there.
[Moderated: Phone numbers and ad are not allow on the forum + for accommodation, please drop your ad in the Housing in Da Nang section.  Thank you.]

BestRealsaigon wrote:

Hi,
I have 3units serviced apartment there.
Please let's me know if you are looking serviced apartment there.
My email [email protected]
or my number 0989793399

Place a free ad in the housing section of the forum which is at the top of this page.