Green Oasis School Shenzhen

Hi,

My son is at green oasis school in shenzhen.
I'm very happy with this school and the new principal. She seems to be quite skilled and very dynamic. What a change compared with the old scottish that we had....with his rude attitude towards parents like me and his lack of tolerance. I don't even know if he understands what it means to manage a school !

Anyway it belongs to the past now since the school is moving to a new direction with lots of projects and changes under the management of the new principal. She gives a new life to this school and will probably raise the standards- I hope! My son can't wait to see it all !! (and me !!)

Give me your opinion on this school if you are a parent too.
Many thanks.;)

Hello babibo
I would like to ask you more questions about this school.  I have been told about this school but dont know much about it. 
My boy is going to be grade one soon.
Is it a good school?
Sue

Hello Sue and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is dated 2010. I invite you to start a new one on the Shenzhen forum for more visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi
You mention a new thread has been created in shenzhen forum, the link didnt take me there,where is that?
thank you
sue

Hi Aurelie
Okay i got it
thanks
sue

Dear Expats living in shenzen with children,

I am a hungarian mother, whose husband is working in shenzen area for a couple of months.
Now, we are considering to move to shenzen with the children two.
My only problem is, that i was told, that schools does not accept foreign children for free like in hungary.
Does anyone can help me on that?
Is there any schools in shenzen where education is free of charge?
If there is no schools like this, what is the tuition per child?

Thank you very much for your help,

Kind regards,

szilvia

loriadel wrote:

Dear Expats living in shenzen with children,

I am a hungarian mother, whose husband is working in shenzen area for a couple of months.
Now, we are considering to move to shenzen with the children two.
My only problem is, that i was told, that schools does not accept foreign children for free like in hungary.
Does anyone can help me on that?
Is there any schools in shenzen where education is free of charge?
If there is no schools like this, what is the tuition per child?

Thank you very much for your help,

Kind regards,

szilvia

No such thing as free school in SZ unless you put your children in Chinese public schools... of course they must understand Chinese.

Depending on their ages, English levels, and whether you choose a bilingual school or a true international school... the price will vary greatly.

The common difference between bilingual schools and int'l schools. is bilingual schools accept mainland students through all grades as where int'l school can only accept foreign students from Grade 1 to 8 as per Chinese laws concerning educating their own people in Chinese.