Panama Spanish

I'm in the process of trying to learn Spanish, and I want to learn what's spoken in Panama.  Do locals use the word "vosotros"?  I know some of those words depend on which country you're in, and I've heard different stories about what's used in Central America.  Thanks.

No, I have not heard vosotros. I think that's only in Spain?
If you are serious and don't mind spending some money, Habla Ya is excellent and offers lessons by internet. I appreciated having a local teacher for the accent, dialect, and info about local life and customs.  http://www.hablayapanama.com/  Good for you learning Spanish though! It makes life easier and much more fun here, even if you only know a little.

I've been using DuoLingo.com, which is excellent (and free). But even with that, I don't hear nuances that pertain to certain countries. Thanks.

Vosotros is not used in Central America. Try to get lessons for this area to make your life easier. I used Pimsuler (sp) for Central America

vosotros is used in spain and some central american countries but not panama. what area of panama are you living?

YOu need to learn Latin American Spanish. This varies throughout Central America a little, but you can be understood well in Panama. I am currently taking conversational Spanish classes in the town of Pedasi and this is a great way to practice and learn more.
Before coming to Panama, I did the first level of Rosetta Stone, and took a short Introductory course where I lived in Canada.

Best advice? Practice and use what you know!