Learning Spanish...

Hello!

My name is Karim. I'm Moroccan. I'll be in Madrid from 4th of November till the 15 of December. I'd like to register in spanish classes (in the evenings...as I'm working during the day). I'm a beginner.

Thanks in advance,
Karim

Hi Karim,

I also invite you to post an ad in the Language classes in Madrid section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Ok Christine, thank you!

Hola! :)
I want to learn Spanish language in Oxford. I just want to get a very beginner level, not so much grammar. I would like to do this with a private person twice a week.
Anyone can help me?

Hi Toni,

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Oxford section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Soy indio,vivo in mumbai.
Soy estudiante espanol.Yo quiero aprender y mejorar mi espanol.No hablo espanol fluidez.Yo quiero hablando con gente que hable espanol.

In return of the same I offer free assistance and being a free guide in Mumbai to tourists or expats who speak spanish and may be from any country.So if you know someone who is staying in Mumbai or intending to visit Mumbai,I would be more than happy to be of assistance.It involves no money and no trampa.
Best wishes,
Art

@ Art: For your offer to be a guide in Mumbai, it would be best if you create a new discussion on the Bombay forum for better visibility :)