Searching for a job

My name is seenda, i am from mauritius, i speaks and writes english & french fluently. Looking for a job in hospitality, PR or communication.

Thank you

Hi Seenda,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post your advert in the Jobs in Shanghai section, according to your skills and qualifications. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

i think it is easy for you to find a job in shanghai since there have many job opportunity.

I can help you if you want other info.

Hi andyduan,

It seems that you have some information about shanghai, so why not sharing them with the other members on the forum for everybody to beneficiate ? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello parents,this is mia .i've been in shanghai for 9 months    now at the moment i'm working part time job, i am very cheerful and positive person who love to make children smile and laugh.moreover.i am a responsible person and also a good listener which i thinkis very important when it comes children, because they deserve having someone listen to their opinion dreams and problems,i love playing with them and being a part of their weekend activities shuch as hockey games,music classes,painting etc. i am able to work with children in the ages between 4-10 years old

Seenda wrote:

i speaks and writes english & french fluently.

I'm not trying to sound mean, but no, you don't.

People shouldn't lie when looking for a job.

Hi,I'm offering Internship or permanent opportunities in a head-hunter company, if anyone is interested, please contact me for further information.

You don't have to speak Chinese, and we already have some european colleagues who don't speak Chinese.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Seenda wrote:

i speaks and writes english & french fluently.

I'm not trying to sound mean, but no, you don't.

People shouldn't lie when looking for a job.

LOL...

hi would u plz tell me what kind of internship ?

Hi Cecile99,

Can you please avoid copy paste on the forum.

For your job offer, i suggest you to post in the Jobs in Shanghai section.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

ok
sry for that:)
thank you