Rose flower

Hi!
I searched long time to buy rose flower with it's natural fragrance but failed! I saw so many flower shops and markets selling beautiful multicolor roses but never saw roses with fragrance :D I know in India it's very nice and intoxicating fragrances for almost every flowers. But here cannot see. Any idea? How about your own country flowers? Is it with good fragrance or same as here?

charmavietnam wrote:

Hi!
I searched long time to buy rose flower with it's natural fragrance but failed! I saw so many flower shops and markets selling beautiful multicolor roses but never saw roses with fragrance :D I know in India it's very nice and intoxicating fragrances for almost every flowers. But here cannot see. Any idea? How about your own country flowers? Is it with good fragrance or same as here?

Hey Ke...uh, charmavietnam.  You know the Đà Lạt flower festival is coming up.  You should take your other half and go!  I'm sure you can find some authentic roses there.

Are you sure it's with fragrance?
And when is that event?

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

Hey Ke...uh, charmavietnam.  You know the Đà Lạt flower festival is coming up.  You should take your other half and go!  I'm sure you can find some authentic roses there.

charmavietnam wrote:

Are you sure it's with fragrance?
And when is that event?

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

I have no idea.  I have no nose for flowers.  I usually stick my nose really deep into a flower and pretend I smell something, even if I can't.  "Oh oh yah, this one smells really good".  To me all flowers are the same and their only function is to impress chicks and get them to like you..eh..me.  :D

The Flower Festival is at the end of the year....like a New Years Bash.  Here's for information for this year.

http://vietnam.vnanet.vn/vnp/en-us/13/2 … fault.aspx

Thanks for that info! We'll try to arrange a trip that time, if possible!

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

The Flower Festival is at the end of the year....like a New Years Bash.  Here's for information for this year.

http://vietnam.vnanet.vn/vnp/en-us/13/2 … fault.aspx