Squash Court

Good Evening

The intercontinental has courts and a membership --around 4000 sar for the year

Regards

Trevor

@shane.n555- Avoid putting personal details on a public forum for safety reasons :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

oh ok thanks....i have 2 phones...thats the one I dont worry about coz i get so much spam on it anyway...
anyways, thanks again

Shane
thanks to your mail.
I am a normanl player,how much you paying for fitness club.
Looking forward,
Afridi

Hi Afridi
I'm a member of fitness time and I pay 1200 riyal for 3 months there.
The fitness time on exit 7 near the holiday inn has a nice squash court but I dont play there.
The cheapest option is 15 riyal for as long as you like at Riyadh Sports in Wadi Laban....about 15 minutes past the DQ.
I used to play there every Thursdays but it is so far for me so i've stopped going there.
I think other players still go there.
I can give you their e'mails if you like and there is a variety of players.
Hope this helps.
Shane

hi Shane

I would like some contact details of squash if possible

Regards

Trevor

All the e'mail addresses should be in that e'mail I just sent to you. Amro is the best player, Ian is way up there too but I have not heard from him in ages. All the others are pretty good players too.
Happy squashing
Shane

Shane,
call me when u r free,we can manage there.
it looks reasonable,but remember i am middle player.
thanks.
bye now.

Level is not important....only fun!:D
ok i will call u later

sure thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I have just moved to Riyadh and looking for a squash partner. I live close to Granada Mall. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Many Thanks
Nauman

Nauman24 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have just moved to Riyadh and looking for a squash partner. I live close to Granada Mall. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Many Thanks
Nauman

Welcome to Riyadh and expat-blog Nauman.

Do you have a court facility? I live closeby and playing
in a gym usually. We can arrange things together.

Nauman24 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Many Thanks
Nauman

Hi Nauman, I would be keen for a game sometime on a weekend. Do you have a vehicle? I know there is a squash court at Fitness time near the holiday inn - exit 7. And 3 courts out at Wadi Laban past the DQ which is only 15 riyal for as long as you like. I cant remember which hotel has one court with a glass back, and another hotel has 2 courts but they are not glassback.
Hope I can be of some help...have a good weekend
Shane

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Nauman24 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Many Thanks
Nauman

Welcome to Riyadh and expat-blog Nauman.

Do you have a court facility? I live closeby and playing
in a gym usually. We can arrange things together.

@ Nauman - Pm me if u wanna have a game of squash during the weekendd.

@ TLL - A game during this weekend ?

saimans wrote:

@ TLL - A game during this weekend ?

Yep mate sure :) I've texted you a while back.

Hi,

I am also willing to join u people for squash any place near Granada Mall.

Waiting for the reply.

Regards,
Umer

its nice to meet you , i'm looking to play esquash long time ago , may be exit 15 is very far to me but i can do it one a week , let us start if you don't mine
my name is Nabil 0566185783

my regards

Nabil
Thanks very much.
I am living at Garnatta mall.
Where exactly u r living.
Regards,
Afridi.

I am Pakistani. I am govt. servant of the Punjab govt. I intend to play and join the squash clup of Riyadh Sauida. In this regard, what will to help me.

Hi there,

I know this is quite a old topic. But do any of you guys still play squash? I am arriving in Riyadh at the beginning of September and would love to get some good squash in. Any suggestions/takers?

John,

Fitness Time gym has the squash courts where u can play or possibily the compound in which u will be residing will surely have squash courts.

hi There

Yes i play if possible a couple of times a week if possible

Just send me a message --0548861153 and I will get back to you

Trev

Hello Trev,
I will try to join you.
I am in Garnatta,what is your location?
Thanks,
Afridi.

Hi trevor,

Ok great looking forward to setting up a game. Let me arrive and get settled in and then we can organize the time and place.

Best,

John.

Hi guys,

Ok so I'm in Riyadh and keen to set up games probably in the evenings or weekends, if anyone can set up games in a compound that would be super! If not I'm willing to play at a hotel or gym etc.

J.

Hey John,

Me & another member from the blog just planned that we will be starting up playing squash in his compound on daily basis. If u want u can join us in eve for the game.

Mohsin82 wrote:

Hey John,

Me & another member from the blog just planned that we will be starting up playing squash in his compound on daily basis. If u want u can join us in eve for the game.

I would also like to join you guys.... Lemme know when !! :)

Bro I was talking about u & that will be Ur compound.

Hi there,

Sure just give me directions, the time and a contact number and I'll gladly join you guys.

J.

JohnnoL wrote:

Sure just give me directions, the time and a contact number and

Hi, I have given you the details, From Monday onward do lemme know when you will be available for the games !! :)

So lets start the game from
Monday. I am available.

Ok great! 7pm? Looking forward to it!

Hi guys I'm new to Riyadh, I'm staying near exit 10 what's the closest gym to me that has a squash court? Also I'm an intermediate player and looking to set up a game, anyone interested feel free to contact me. I can play in the late afternoon/evenings.

J.

Hi guys, so 6pm tonight right?

Hi there if anyone is a member of fitness time gym please let me know so we can set up a squash game there!

Thanks,

J

JohnnoL wrote:

Hi there if anyone is a member of fitness time gym please let me know so we can set up a squash game there!

Thanks,

J

If you be there in the evening (say 7pm), you'll find many waiting to have a game. It's a bit rushy.

Intercontinental Hotel has three nice Squash Courts.

He asked about fitness time gym SPECIFICALLY @2Mounir. Intercon is ~15km from his place.

Hi Trevor,

Just to correct the annual membership for Tennis & Squash at intercon is SR 2,600.

BR

Hi everyone, please tell me where I can get some squash equipment near King Abdullah exit 10?

Thanks in advance!