Looking for friends in Dubai

Hi...I'm from India and am looking forward to making some friends in Dubai. As most of us here are living away from home and have busy schedules, it's sort of hard of find friends out of work. Especially miss all my girlfriends from back home and want to meet some genuine people...rgds

bliss123 wrote:

Hi...I'm from India and am looking forward to making some friends in Dubai. As most of us here are living away from home and have busy schedules, it's sort of hard of find friends out of work. Especially miss all my girlfriends from back home and want to meet some genuine people...rgds

I feel the exact same way!! I am indian too, lived in the UK for the last 6 years and I am terribly missing my friends and boyfriend back there :(

Friendship with a mature person and not a sex maniac, who can converse on most of the general daily issues and some of the above customary topic, is what makes a good long lasting one?
Drinks and appreciate wines and not Rum. Rum is a beach drink, which one can enjoy with shorts, sands, sea swells and sunshine?
Listens more than speaks and always eager to know what everyone else believe.
Wish there are few
Live your life overpoweringly..

truly magnificent

Hi there,

I too hail from India with lot of boredm to share....things are black and white now a days.

Looking out for some goods to make the life and things around colorfull...

cheers to life

charlie

Me too....I am an Indian and living in Dubai...love to make friends and meet up. Love sports...love to go out shopping, love to do lots of activities outside..
Interested to meet up ?

Hi there, Its getting hot ouside, so would be fine in meetups at shooping malls. If anyone interested let me know :)

Hello people,
I've finally arrived in Dubai! and I have good news for you! No reason to be bored anymore!
A first meet-up has been organized; check-out this topic for info.
Send a private message to Matt85 or myself to confirm your presence.
Thanks
Arlette

Hi...I'm in india now i had done B.tech in computer science..
I really want to go dubai for job..so is there any one who can help me or Gide me for getting job in dubai..
bye
Thank you

Hello swagat.sns, you are off topic in this discussion!
The best way to find a job is to post in Dubai's Classifieds -> Jobs section or to check out the ads already published in Duba's Classifiedsi.
Good luck
Arlette

just arrived in dubai2 days ago. Looking for friends.

feel free to email me.

talk soon

Hey everyone,
I want to spend my christmas holiday in dubai.
I need a fun-loving girl to host me pls.
Contact me if you dnt mind.
Thank you.
Sheytu.

hi

i am in dubai; getting bored with black and white things, rest is good; life is black and white only in the absence of a true partner-

khan

hey im in the same boat I've been here a week a busy work like it is hard to make friends out here message me some time

hey. Okay ill text you later.I have plans today. I have met so many people through the website. You guys should go to the meetings . Its great!
Good luck to everyone and welcome to dubaiii

yes sure you can add me and we can be friends

hi good i am from pakistan too sure how are you and what job you have here

hey everyone! keep an eye on the forum , Ill organise a meeting soon so we can all get together.
You guys take care and I ll see you soon!

Hi All,

Why not initiate a monthly ritual? That would help uninitiated people like me to join the bandwagon...what say?

Louisa5701 wrote:

hey everyone! keep an eye on the forum , Ill organise a meeting soon so we can all get together.
You guys take care and I ll see you soon!

Hey Louisa, when and where is the meet up ;)

hey babe. Soon. :-)

hay, Im a South African 18 year old Gal looking for a good time here in Dubai. I need real friends who can guide me through. Any one interested? please, dont hesitaite, let me know. Drukkies en soenjies!!

Hey, people !

I'm new to this forum. Looking to make new friends in Dubai. l love movies, music and books.

Anybody out there who'd like to have an interesting conversation  just about anything under the sun ?

Lustig@Madchen wrote:

hay, Im a South African 18 year old Gal looking for a good time here in Dubai. I need real friends who can guide me through. Any one interested? please, dont hesitaite, let me know. Drukkies en soenjies!!

Hie pal even i am new to this place...trying to make new friends and exploring the city by my own...would like to get along and have a good time..
cheers...

HI, i came here last month only, working in abudhabi, as mech. eng. , but as i m staying in dubai so it takes me daily 3 hours in travelling from dubai to office. As i dont have any known in dubai, any one irrespective of gendre, if he is staying in bur duabi or near areas then please you are most welcomed, it will be my pleasure to be among your friends. as in india i always used to be sorrounded by friends. now i really miss my good time. any way......lets see wat is so good about this dubai?
waiting for your response.
balram