Top hiring sectors in Washington

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Washington.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Washington?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

Microsoft and Boeing Aerospace Company in the Seattle area may be hiring. If you want to work for Microsoft or another Information Technology company than you may need at least a Bachelor of Science in Computer Programming unless you have years of experience writing code for another company. If you want to be a Network Technician than you need about 3 to 5 years experience to get a job and you need industry certification.

I haven't worked in the computer industry but have gone to school for two years for computer programming. I have a Bachelor's degree in an agricultural field but have worked in Oregon for a few years. I grew up in Tacoma and attended school at Washington State University after serving for 4 years in the army. The regular army and army reserve paid for my college and I got to live in Germany.

Most of the jobs will be in Seattle and the King County area. There are jobs in Tacoma but not as many. Tacoma is a port city 30 miles south of Seattle with some of its own industry.

Tacoma is cheaper to live in and has some nice areas like the Proctor District by the University of Puget Sound.
Tacoma gets a little less rain than north Seattle.

Rick