Top hiring sectors in Togo

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Togo.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Togo?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

Hi Julien,

I have the same question. I'm looking for a job in Togo right now.
I'm arriving on 28th December.
After having found a job I will also work out my educative project on coaching, trainings body language, release coaching etc..

Best regards,

Nancy

Hi Julien,

I wanted to work as a consultant to coach people in companies...but it is still not well known here...
in his baby shoes...  I'm a bit disapointed today...and feel like giving it up and going back to Belgium.

Even to organize a 2 days big seminar with someone from Europe is very very though and I think to risky. The country is not ready for it or you have to organize it at the Embassy etc..

You need to start small here and see if there is attention, then one step further and further...

I've been in touch with telecom companies and it's a disaster.... even corruption there.
Togotelecom was not working for one week (with the key) and as a client you just loose your money for 1 week...
There rate for the highest speed internet costs 50 euros!!???

Best regards,
Nancy

Do not expect to come to TOGO and find a job.
Perhaps setting up a business is a better way to go. However, if the red tape does not make you give up right from the outset, the overall business climate will. And when you are a foreigner, things are just so, so so much more complicated.