Light house primary school

Hi everyone

My son will be attending Lighthouse primary so I was asking if there is anyone who can tell me what kind of school it is education wise. I wanted I.P.S but no space for primary 5.  Will appreciate thanks x

hello mrs mc

visit lighthouseprimaryschool.org/

regards
adil765

Hi I have heard good things about Lighthouse and could try to put you in touch with other mums who have kids there.  My daughter is at IPS (we are from Glasgow and been here a year) so she will be sad to have missed out on a fellow scot being at school with her.

Hiya,
It looks good but my girls did not end up getting a spacevand have enrolled them in clavis which I have heard is good.
Children have the option of taking the national exam if the parents want.

Hi Francesm

Thank you so much. Yes I would like to know some parents with kids going to Lighthouse. We just arrived on Monday and he is starting on Thursday. I appreciate x

Hiya Ine1

Thanks a lot for your reply. We are going to be staying in the North and I have looked at Clavis after seeing comments but it's a bit far . I will see how he gets on and take it from there. X

If you send me your email or mobile I will pass on any contacts I find from Lighthouse.  My office email is [email protected]

Have found four mums with kids there.  If you can email me your contact details I can pass them on.