Need a room near Cyberjaya

Hello All,

I am going to join an MNC in Cyberjaya in November 2nd week. Please let me know if there is any shared room or single room available.

Thank you

www.ibilik.my

Thank you Gravitas

Hi Srikanth,

This is Shekar, even I work at Cyberjaya. I stay in Puchong, my flatmate is vacating and going back to India on Nov 22nd.

I am looking out for a flatmate, if you are interested I can talk to you further. Or you can reach me on (Moderated: For security reason, send numbers in a private message)

FYI, Puchong to Cyberjaya its around 18kms and there is a DTS bus facility available. And the flat is fully furnished with tennis court, swimming pool, 24 hrs security and very close to supermarkets like Giant & Tesco and also close to malls like Setia Walk and IOI.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Shekar

Hi,
I am in cyberjaya right now. working in one of the MNC in century square.
I am looking for accommodation around this area from where i have good public transport connectivity to century square.
if anyone can share some options available or have accommodation to share please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Hi gurdhillon,

Please note that the appropriate section for your ad is found here > Housing in Kuala Lumpur section.

I suggest you to post your ad there please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Kuala Lumpur)