Looking for some friends to play Basketball :D

Hi there. I am looking for some friends who interested in playing basketball. We already have 4-5 players.
Place: Phu Tho Gymnasium (Ly Thuong Kiet street, D10).
Time: Every Sat - 3pm to 5pm. We will start on this weekend.
Fee: 50k/1 hour play so we will share the fee. It means 1 players just have to pay 10k-15k.
Remmember to wear suitable clothes for playing sports.
You dont need to play good or have good technics. Just play for fun.
Let me know if you interested.
Welcome all ^^.

No one like basketball ? :(

I'll join but I won't be there until middle Nov.  hope the game's still going on then.

huynguyen207 wrote:

No one like basketball ? :(

I play.  Love the game.  But I'm far outside the Big City.

Is the floor there any good?  Awhile back, I checked out a gym in Can Tho, but that floor was terrible.  There were cigarette buts there, for crying out loud.  I settled for the outdoor court, but they have since dug it up.

Anyway, I should be back to Vietnam and full sport mode shortly.  I will want to run a few games then.  Let me know.

This game still going on?

My husband loves that sport very much.
Will there be a game this Sat? He's willing to join the team. Pls. keep us posted.

Thanks.

Would love to play some basketball. Where and when? Update please.

Thanks.

hello, how r u?
im not playing basket ball but I can play if u agree for teaching me? hehehe
can we be friend? :D

yeah sure. But we dont play anymore because Tet is coming. We will play again after Tet holidays. I hope to play with you :). Of course we can be friend, do you have facebook account?

Sorry guys cause lately reply (I didnt know you reply this post). I and my friends will play basketball again after Tet Holiday, anyone wanna play just tell me know.
My number is : +84 122 508 1215
I hope we will have 6-10 players :)

Hi Guys,

If you still wanna play BKB, follow this thread.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 96#1887144