Language exchange, English / Vietnamese

What is the best way to find some for casual chats to exchange language and culture? English speaking guy looking for Vietnamese to practice language.

If you are in Q.1 area, just go to 23/9 Park near Ben Thanh market and opposite New World Hotel. You can meet so many students there who want to practice English :D

couchsurfing. org
You can check this website. there are a lot of tourists come from over the world there.

Hi,
Why don't you become a volunteer in an English speaking club,which are an abundance in HCMC. Join it and help students to organize with some interesting games or topics and then you can make friend with many locals, who later become your friends.:)
Devote first and then get back what you want!:D

you can contact me,i'm vietnamese and looking for english speaker to axchange language ^^

Hello.
Nice to meet you.
I am Vietnamese people and i am willing to exchange langguage and cultural with you, help you practice English, and talk you more about the cultural of our country.
I am a teacher of 2 Australian. And We have a wonderful time.
I hope that you and me will have wonderful time together.
I am  looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Quang Vinh

What do you mean by wonderful time?:D

charmavietnam wrote:

What do you mean by wonderful time?:D

vinhhihi wrote:

Hello.
Nice to meet you.
I am Vietnamese people and i am willing to exchange langguage and cultural with you, help you practice English, and talk you more about the cultural of our country.
I am a teacher of 2 Australian. And We have a wonderful time.
I hope that you and me will have wonderful time together.
I am  looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Quang Vinh

Same idea with Charmavietnam haha. Waiting for Vinhhihi's answer :D

Yes, you can take part in Vietnamese Speaking Club, it's a group for foreigner who want to
practice Vietnamese. :) Anyway, I'd love to exchange my language with you :)