Nikon D7000

Friends,

Can any of you share your experience in buying a new DSLR NIKON D7000 in ho chi minh city

I mean like, where can i buy, where it will be with bill and warranty, where to buy original without bill and warranty, accessories like bag tripods, lense cover, remote, additional flash light, etc...

Your experience will be pretty much useful. Thanks in advance...

Just go Tran Hung Dao street, Q.1. You can see many shops selling/buying cameras.

CHERAN84 wrote:

Friends,
Can any of you share your experience in buying a new DSLR NIKON D7000 in ho chi minh city
I mean like, where can i buy, where it will be with bill and warranty, where to buy original without bill and warranty, accessories like bag tripods, lense cover, remote, additional flash light, etc...
Your experience will be pretty much useful. Thanks in advance...

Cheran84,
   I don't know the answer to your ? for HCMC. However, keep us posted on what you learn as I am looking for the same rig. What kind of pricing have you seen so far. I kick myself for now buying before I returned from the USA. Could have gotten one with the lens package for $1,000 through the military exchange.

Here you can check price.

I think you can take a look at Thanh Camera Digital 45 Le Loi str, Dict 1. They are expert.

I bought my Cannon Rebel T3i from Thanh Thuy Camera at the Tax Center (135 Nguyen Hue, Stall C9) in 2011.  They had Nikon cameras and lens as well. 

Vinh Hung is next to this vendor at Stall C8 so you may be able to bargain between the two.

My warranty is about to end next month on my camera.  No complaints. 

Both were recommended by my Expat and Vietnamese friends.

Thank you all for your time and information, i guess this weekend i will go to all of the suggested shops and will update you with the latest info.

Hi,
I asked one shop on Tran Hung Dao St and get unreasonable price at more than 30 million for only second hand Nikon 700!
What a surprised!
Hope you get a better offer!