Just Arrived in HCMC

Hi everyone,

I'm from Malaysia, 40yo male, just arrived in HCMC about 1 week plus, found a nice cosy serviced apartment in D10.  In the midst of processing my Vietnamese driving license after which I will be getting a bike + insurance.

I used a lot of the information in this forum to get this far, thanks!

Have been walking about this area and it's a real experience indeed! Will be enrolling in VLS for language class as soon as I get my bike.

Also will be looking for a job soon, will advertise on the Jobs section.

I'm into aero-modelling, i.e. making model airplanes, free flight indoor...brought some of my modeling gear with me to fill the quiet days...anyone into this? maybe we can catchup soon for coffee/beer?

I'd like to start working out soon, usual routine is a short jog/pull ups/ push ups/ dips, etc...there is nearby park but I don't see anyone exercising! where do you guys go?

Hoping to hear from those who live nearby.

Regards
Mike

PS : Coffee taste GREAT here and beer is CHEAP!

Welcome to Saigon! Hope you will enjoy life here!

which park there are you going to? You may not see anyone exercising because that park is not big enough. I am not sure about district 10, but many parks in District 1 and Tan Binh district (where I live) are full of people!! :P

Thanks for welcome....

Kỳ Hòa Park! it's just 4 minutes walk from my place. I'll drop by the D1 park as soon as I get my bike.

Regards
Mike