FOURTH BOWLING GET TOGETHER

Will be there :)

Well I came, didn't see enough space, couldn't find the organizer so I left. Kind of mis management I suppose. Anyhow thanks for the effort.

Dear All,

For all those who have attended the Fourth Bowling Get Together, I would like to thank you all for making this activity a huge success.

Kindest Regards,

HMH

@Hasham - Surprised to know that you couldn't find me. Did you ask for me at the reception of the Bowling Alley?

Well no I didn't ask for your name at the reception, I saw where everyone was playing, all the way on the last 4 lanes on the right, couldn't see my name on the games which were going on, so kind of felt awkward, and then I left. Ah well, no worries mate, its all good.

@Hasham - everybody playing there came between 6:00 to 6:30 pm. So it is first-come, first- serve basis. I guess yesterday was your first time to a bowling alley as you are completely unaware of the system. Firstly you have to come on time, secondly you have to pay before the game starts and then only you name will be on the screen. By the ways everyone who came before 6:30 pm played 3 games and we all had great fun and we left around 9:30 pm.

When you knew that we where playing at least you should have said HI to all of us. Anyways we were not only on 4 lanes but 8 lanes and each lane had 5 to 6 people and everyone bowled till they got tired and exhausted, irrespective of all that we all had great fun.

Many thanks boss (Y) :)

habibbaghdadi wrote:

Dear All,
For all those who have attended the Fourth Bowling Get Together, I would like to thank you all for making this activity a huge success.
Kindest Regards,
HMH

:sosad: Still haven't joined even one bowl GT! and you're already past your 4th event...
Anyway - how about the special promo that you were able to bargain before?

habibbaghdadi wrote:

Dear All,

Kindest Regards,

HMH

Thanks for organizing the event Habib, had a great time. My hands are still paining though. Hope to participate again soon.

Habib. Thank u for arranging such a nice event. It was wonderful & it was quite a fun. Hoping to see again on the next event.

Wasn't able to attend this event. :(

Can't wait for the Fifth Bowling get Together.... :)

Could some one point me to the recent post please for the next one if this activity is still active!

please update us whenever you have any updates so that it can be useful for others... I will also go one day but since I am staying in Riyadh need to plan and need to look after budget ....

i am still waiting for the new Event

Coming weekend bowling....

Are new members allowed to come the bowling get together? Im guessing the location and details are sent as a PM.

I'd like to sign up if its still open.

Cheers.

Yes sure new members can come

No update about bowling ...  :unsure

Wow .. its seems to be interesting ...

Habib! What up, this is Louis. Count me in. Weekdays are too hard for me. My work day starts with my alarm going off at 3:30 am and by 7 pm I am smoked and want to sleep. Weekends are totally open and I do not turn into a pumpkin. Count me in for Bowling on Friday, may bring two friends not sure. Hope all is well with you and your family and you're enjoying your Ramadan. Louis