Job in khimji ramdas llc

Hi all,

I got an opportunity to work as a section sales manager in Khimji ramdas llc (not sure about the exact location in Oman)

However, the salary they are offering seems to be pretty less. Its something like

Annual Basic    3360
Incentive    1600
Other Allowance    300

Additional Benefits   

Allowance for Car    2100
Fully Furnished Accomodation    900
Leave ticket to Closest international airport    110
Fulll medical and insurance coverage    100
Total    8470 RO (annual)
CTC in Rs.    1355200

I have following questions:

1. Are the components listed above sufficient? ( I am single and no plan of marriage atleast for next 3 years)
2. How is the company Khimji Ramdas to work for? How is its culture, opportunity and growth prospect?
3. How secured is the place where the office is located?

Hi dipan_2008,

Stick to Rial Omani for better responses - don't jump currencies.

Your package is commensurate with the position, and Khimji Ramdas is Oman's oldest Indian business conglomerate.

They're still a Gujarati (Kutch) business house at heart, who knows all about their onions. They've thrived here successfully for the last 100 + years and will continue to thrive on for the next 100 + years.

Your option is simple enough : Take it, or leave it.

The choice is yours.

Thanks.....I am an MBA in marketing with 3+ years of IT experience in India....Do you think the position is worth joining?

dipan_2008 wrote:

Thanks.....I am an MBA in marketing with 3+ years of IT experience in India....Do you think the position is worth joining?

Hi dipan_2008,

By joining here you would be compromising your career growth and development. Compared to India Oman is a small market with limited scope for learning, especially for someone who's qualified and at the beginning of their career. Yes, financially you might be able to save some money, but you will have to do so at the cost of your career. Khimji's have presence all over the Sultanate and if you are posted in the interior (and not in Muscat) then it certainly would not be worth it. Give it a serious thought before deciding.

Good luck.

Hi,

I received the same offer. Have u found out anything about the job profile? The money part looks ok i guesss. Also, is there an bond of say 2 years in this job?

I had also received the same offer from Khimji Ramdas. Please suggest if it is a good option.

have u joined ramdas

crz wrote:

Hi,

I received the same offer. Have u found out anything about the job profile? The money part looks ok i guesss. Also, is there an bond of say 2 years in this job?

HAVE U joined OR NOT

had you joined the khimji
mail me; [email protected]

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Oman)