Board gamers in Jeddah?

I am trying to find other people in or around Jeddah who are into board games, and might be interested in starting a gaming club.  I have started a Facebook group called Board games for Jeddah Gamers at the following address:

facebook.com/groups/jeddahgamers

I hope people will join and contribute and we can find others here with the same hobbies.  Currently I have the following games:

Descent: Journeys into the Dark 2nd edition
City of Remnants
Smash Up + expansions
Werewolves of Millers Hollow
Zombie Fluxx

It would be really cool to get some Descent campaigns going.  I also have the Monster Hunter International role-play game if anyone's into the Dungeons and Dragons type genre.

Dear Rutgurt

There's already a group that meets on Thursdays (google Jeddah Boardgamers on meetup) in a cafe.  We are around 10+ attendees each week.  Some of the regular gamers also meet privately more often.  I would suggest join us on one of the meetups - it's a mixed group of different levels.  I moved 3 months ago with a 100+ collection of my own - it will be really nice to grow the community in to a larger group of regulars.

Hope to see you soon..

Best regards

Oz

To all D&D interested players

We are trying to organize a visible D&D community and were looking for people interested to play.

So were planning to do our first meeting on the 10th of March (Friday), 6pm to 10pm. at 4095 Uthman Al Mudayifi, Ar Rawdah, Riyadh 13213 7083 https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/40 … kQ8gEIGTAA

for details pls call Saquib (+966 53 523 2484) . Plans may be subject to change so please call advance to confirm

Expect a beginner's campaign since we expect most players would be playing for the first time or hasn't played in a while…

Im with a D&D community based on jeddah.

Wow, I have so much to know in the world. Never heard of any one of them.

Must be a common thing before my time I am guessing

Is there still a D&D community existing in Jeddah, I just moved from Egypt, and I have been playing for the past 3 years on weekly basis, if there is a community I would love to join!

Reach me on whatsapp: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared in inbox
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Mostafa Hegazi Hello and welcome !

This thread is from 2013 and none of these members are active.

I would suggest that you drop an advert in the Jeddah classifieds to benefit from more exposure.

Thanks

Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed