Love

why western dudes like indonesian girls? :/

Men like girls. In Indonesia more Indonesian girls than others (doh!). Unlike western women an Indonesian girl (woman) over 25 doesn't look like she was dragged in by the cat and is not oversight etc. I will be flamed (bring it on!) but plain truth. Any decent looking western woman over 25 thinks she is a model and acts like it even if she doesn't know it. And it numbers. Men like sexy women. It is biological. In Asia there is a lot more competition so realistic attitudes. Also family values and make your man happy attitudes along with sexy brown skin, long black hair and the hint of the orient makes western men go crazy for Asian woman.

Personally I can still attract 25 year old western women as I have a friendly personality, charming, educated and confident. Indeed i spent 4 years back in london and had many more girlfriends than in Asia as I like educated intelligent women with something to say. Harder to find woman in Asia who can communicate so confidently who ate still single and of a decent age. So I prefer the west. But many men of my age are not confident with women and are lonely in the west. They come to Asia and "hello man heaven" suddenly they are not rejected by sexy girls. You do the math!

"why western dudes like indonesian girls?"

Let me count the reasons…1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 9, 10…and on and on.

Having been married to two western women in the past…(oh, what a disaster), I can say with no doubts or reservation that my “third time at bat” was my grand slam home run when I found my Balinese wife some 15 years ago.   

All that said, I'm hardly going to espouse that all Indonesian women are akin to a Goddess, but in general I find vast numbers of Indonesian women to be far more gifted with common sense, strength, womanly skills, making incredible mothers, and gifted with an inherent understanding that us guys from Mars will on occasion be total idiots and jerks…and not necessarily requiring a divorce, when we're caught thinking more with our second head. :o

On a totally practical level, they are also (in general) extremely good and skillful at handling money. 

IMHO, it is the women of Indonesia that are the unbreakable glue that binds Indonesia.  I see this every day right in my own small kampung, and right up to national levels. 

Indonesian women are not part of the Prozac Nation or western womanhood that often seems to me to be in constant turmoil over their identity, and their role in society.   

And finally, I would say from my own personal experience, that many Indonesian women are incredibly sexy and amazingly skillful, as well as desirous, of fulfilling the needs of their man.  Shall I go on about that?....:lol:

Oh, and btw...Nemo...don't confuse wanita dari Malaysia with wanita dari Indonesia!  It's like comparing oranges to mango. :D

I'm truly sorry that you're stuck in KL!  :lol:

candyfixie wrote:

Because so many western girls are fat, beer swilling pig impersonators whilst the majority of Indonesian girls behave like ladies.

Any other questions?

Sadly I agree with mas Fred on that one. 

However go to China and shock horror westerners married to Chinese  girls.  Go to Iceland and westerners married  there too. I think people of different nationalities getting married  is more than common and so who cares.

Are you married to a westerner or want to be?

"Because so many western girls are fat, beer swilling pig impersonators whilst the majority of Indonesian girls behave like ladies."

Hmmm, maybe I wasted too many words and avoided adding that element of reality too!  :lol:

Pak Fred...never at a loss for words!  :D

BTW Fred, back some months ago when posting pics of my favorite Indonesian model, you said you liked fat girls!

Ubudian wrote:

"Because so many western girls are fat, beer swilling pig impersonators whilst the majority of Indonesian girls behave like ladies."

Hmmm, maybe I wasted too many words and avoided adding that element of reality too!  :lol:

Pak Fred...never at a loss for words!  :D

BTW Fred, back some months ago when posting pics of my favorite Indonesian model, you said you liked fat girls!

Not fat; just not as skinny as the underfed examples you posted.
No arse is no good and far less than sexy or even interesting.
A girl should have all the right curves in all the right places.

If I could land a Cessna on her arse or boobs, I really never bother looking twice.
Equally, if she looks like something a Sukhoi could get lost and crash in, I tend to run all engines om full power to avoid the gravity well.

Are my subtlety classes paying off?

“No arse?”

Fred, are you blind? 

What do you call this…skin and bone?  :lol:http://www.homeinbali.com/forum/uploads … 392210.jpg

And YES...that is the same model!

Fred, you worry me sometimes!  :lol:

Way to go ubudian !!..haha  :) !!

Ubudian wrote:

"why western dudes like indonesian girls?"

Let me count the reasons…1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 9, 10…and on and on.

Having been married to two western women in the past…(oh, what a disaster), I can say with no doubts or reservation that my “third time at bat” was my grand slam home run when I found my Balinese wife some 15 years ago.   

All that said, I'm hardly going to espouse that all Indonesian women are akin to a Goddess, but in general I find vast numbers of Indonesian women to be far more gifted with common sense, strength, womanly skills, making incredible mothers, and gifted with an inherent understanding that us guys from Mars will on occasion be total idiots and jerks…and not necessarily requiring a divorce, when we're caught thinking more with our second head. :o

On a totally practical level, they are also (in general) extremely good and skillful at handling money. 

IMHO, it is the women of Indonesia that are the unbreakable glue that binds Indonesia.  I see this every day right in my own small kampung, and right up to national levels. 

Indonesian women are not part of the Prozac Nation or western womanhood that often seems to me to be in constant turmoil over their identity, and their role in society.   

And finally, I would say from my own personal experience, that many Indonesian women are incredibly sexy and amazingly skillful, as well as desirous, of fulfilling the needs of their man.  Shall I go on about that?....:lol:

Oh, and btw...Nemo...don't confuse wanita dari Malaysia with wanita dari Indonesia!  It's like comparing oranges to mango. :D

I'm truly sorry that you're stuck in KL!  :lol:

This is very disappointing.  I thought some of you were smarter than this.

"I thought some of you were smarter than this."

It's not a question of being smarter…it's about getting wiser. ;)

Asia is the yin side of the world, so expect women to be the best part of humanity in there. The west is the yang, so it gives its best in males.

Doesn't this make sense? It talks good of me, anyway :D.

Then, yin and yang or this and that, and to keep it brief, women are a gift from heaven and Indonesian women are particularly gracious, inside out - that's it. Painful is to see how seldom they get all the deserved respect and power(whatever the race is, whenever they didn't turn into semi-males, as it happens). In a balanced world we would not chat of which one is better - we would simply be happy and speechless, I guess, and easily at peace (women make life, not war).

The original God of Europeans was (neolithic) a Goddess and I never got how a sane guy could imagine otherwise and I understand why I turned atheist right at puberty :P.

Nature makes us coming into a woman because nature chooses the best vehicle - that should be enough for us guys to be a bit wise. Hope these Indo women may help us understanding that we're just screwing all and everything!

P.S. Hey, I deserve a kiss, isn't it? :gloria

I am looking forward to candyfixes reply to that

Ubudian wrote:

"I thought some of you were smarter than this."

It's not a question of being smarter…it's about getting wiser. ;)

Wouldn't this be a great planet if that were true.

"Wouldn't this be a great planet if that were true."

I think you meant to say..."if that were true for everybody." :)

And yes, it would.

I think I like what I said better than what I mean to say.

Whoa...

Then what happens to those who don't fit into the very sought after, feminine type of indonesian/asian women ?  :o

I thought the world has changed a bit, where people (male or female) can be whatever they want, nothing has to be a certain way- as long as it works out. No absolutes.

No need to make a mountain out of a mole hill here Plaindot, as this string is just fun with responding to the original question.

But, as for your question…

“Then what happens to those who don't fit into the very sought after, feminine type of Indonesian/asian women ?”…

For guys who aren't into them, (those other women), a reasonable response could be, “who knows, and who cares?” 

Nobody here is suggesting that all women should be like Indonesian/other Asian women. 

It's kinda like the old Polish wedding song: “You can have her, I don't want her, she's too fat for me.”

Ubudian wrote:

“No arse?”

Fred, are you blind? 

What do you call this…skin and bone?  :lol:http://www.homeinbali.com/forum/uploads … 392210.jpg

And YES...that is the same model!

Fred, you worry me sometimes!  :lol:

I wouldn't kick her out of bed but she'd wouldn't be on top of my list.
If she played her cards right, I'd let her use me for a night.

plaindot wrote:

Whoa...

Then what happens to those who don't fit into the very sought after, feminine type of indonesian/asian women ?  :o

I thought the world has changed a bit, where people (male or female) can be whatever they want, nothing has to be a certain way- as long as it works out. No absolutes.

People can be whatever they want but, if a lady wants to be a bun chewing, beer swilling pig with a fag hanging out of her mouth, she can't be sexy as well.

NB. "fag" is British slang for a ciggie; I'm not suggesting anything less than polite as the American English would entail.

No need to make a mountain out of a mole hill here .

That brings us back to your photo of the lady with the two molehills.
I like mountains. 

Those 'how to be subtle' classes are really paying off. :D

plaindot wrote:

Whoa...

On a more serious note....Get real.

Men like sexy women so tend to be less interested in things that could be featured on animal planet or a sci-fi show.

No matter how much PC you try to add, sexy is sexy.

candyfixie wrote:

why not?

why indonesian girls like western dudes?

OK Fred, I get it...you like mega booty. :P

To each his own! 

Cheers!  -Roy

"why indonesian girls like western dudes?"

My Balinese wife has been asking herself that very same question for the past 15 years!  :lol:

What I find sexy might be different from you find sexy :)

'Get real' to you too ;)

plaindot wrote:

What I find sexy might be different from you find sexy :)

'Get real' to you too ;)

You'd find me sexy.

Western guys like Asian girls and in return Asian girls like Western guys. Western guys like their brown skin and these brown women like those Caucasian skins. 

Most of the Asian girls are born to satisfy guys but most of the Asian guys are less active! So girls like to go with Westerners.

If the affair is for a strong love, any girl may like a caressing, cuddling and admiration. Then only she can be happy and show her love towards her partner with open mind.

Any Girl may like to have a small gift in any kind of affair. Most westerners have money. So they can spend money on a small gift time to time. So these girls like to spend their time with westerners rather than stingy local people who don't give a value for her talent.

Most of the Asian girls are born to satisfy guys

You really know how to get a bule excited.

Top of my list is girls that breathe... Helps so much

Geezzz...aren't personality, intelligence, kindness and respect to women very important than the color of someone's skin. A jerk is still a jerk no matter where he's from. 

-Dewi-

Dewi, you are quite right. However love being blind and all that, and you can never see what someone else sees in a person

yeah...somepeople here need to close their eyes so they can see luke :)

-Dewi-

lukereg wrote:

Top of my list is girls that breathe... Helps so much

Same here ......... but the rest come a close second.

DWSA wrote:

Geezzz...aren't personality, intelligence, kindness and respect to women very important than the color of someone's skin.-

No.
Looks are almost everything - "yes, you can" about covers the rest. :D

mas fred wrote:
DWSA wrote:

Geezzz...aren't personality, intelligence, kindness and respect to women very important than the color of someone's skin.-

No.

Mas Fred
I take it that : 
hotness come first,then the rest can follow ( personality, intelligence, kindness and respect to women):lol:

DWSA wrote:
mas fred wrote:
DWSA wrote:

No.

Mas Fred
I take it that : 
hotness come first,then the rest can follow ( personality, intelligence, kindness and respect to women):lol:

As far as Saturday night quickies go, 100% yes.
When I was active in that field, I rarely wanted to argue the rights and wrongs of the situation in the middle east or enjoy her company and share a spiritually nice evening.
More interested in a bang over a motorbike in the car park.

And you can only hope that this thread is now closed....

TMI mas fred, but I see your point.

"A bang over a motorbike in the car park".
I wish I can go there and rent tikar. Always had the dream of getting paid for making something useful.

Well for western guys are indonesian girls attractive from one simple reason - they are different. And in contrast to many europian girls, they know how to dress, look like and act like a lady. I remember myself spending hours just sitting in the Central Park mall in JKT, drinking beer and just keep falling in love every 5 minutes :D

The other reason is, that western guys are attractive for indonesian girls as well. Of course, in my age, if you're good looking communicative guy, it isn't hard to find some girl in Europe as well, but it's kinda a nice feeling when you enter the bar and you know, that at least half of the girls in that bar are longing to talk or dance with you. So I would say that from this point of view, Indonesia is a heaven on the Earth for men.

On the other hand, I have a little bit problem with indonesian (asian) women. That problem is, that it seems to me, that they are not so strong-minded, self-confident as europian women are, and they rarely argue or I would even say, that they're afraid to enforce their opinion when speaking with a guy. I'm not a kind of a guy who would like to live with a "robot". Maybe it's normal, maybe I just met wrong girls.. I don't know.. I haven't been in Indonesia for enough long time to realize by myself...

mas fred wrote:

More interested in a bang over a motorbike in the car park.

:o I would never think, that this would be even possible! :o
...must try sometime...