Fully Furnished Apartment in Dusseldorf ?

Hello,

I am have been searching online for furnished apartments in Dusseldorf. I have already realized that there aren't that many of them.

Just wondering which districts would be the best to live in, and also the safest.

PS : The reason I am asking about safety is because I have just had a rather unpleasant experience. Just last night went out for McDonalds to get some food. It was a little late. Almost got mugged by a couple of drunks on the way back. Gladly some people were coming that way, and I was able to make a quick escape. Bad Luck probably! :)

Hi da_gud_guy,

So sorry to read about what happened to you the other night. Hope you okay and recovering from this shocking episode

I suggest you post an advert in the Flats for rent in Düsseldorf section please and don't forget to specify fully furnished :)

Hopefully you get some feedback soon :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Hi da_gud_guy,

I saw you are looking for an appatment(and i know how exausting that can be).I will reccomend you immobilienscout24 and the local newspapers(one comes out wednesday the other one thursday i believe).Although most of them are unfurnished.
Flingern,Bilk,Holthausen,Wersten(the last two near the University,lots of students) are quite safe and affordible.
I hope i was able to help you little if i can do anything ,please only say so :)

Thank you Metiketi

Sorry I didn't reply on time. I ended up settling in Nippes Cologne. So far I like the apartment and the city. The only problem is that i don't know anyone in the city and it gets lonely and boring at times. Just don't know where to meet people here. My German is zero at the moment.