Friends needed

Everyone here still active?  Would like to have an informal gathering this weekend?  Heard about this first annual beer festival somewhere...let me know If anyone is interested.

Also free during the week nights...have managed to eat a different places each night for the last four weeks...but getting more difficult,  hope I can meet some of you!  I'm here for another 8 weeks still...

Just message me, or e-mail to [email protected] working on a phone.  Just lost the one I was given for the last 4 weeks.  :(

Later,

Jon

Lilic wrote:

Hello! I am Lili, I am from Mexico.

I arrived to Budapest 2 months ago and I would like to know new people. I would like to have friends here, I guess its so much better than to be at home bored and sometimes sad and homesick hehe.

See you!:)

Hello I'm Iris from Mexico also.
=P
Hola soy Iris, tengo tres meses en Budapest, también me gustaría hacer amigos en la ciudad. No he conocido a ningún mexicano aquí y francamente sería emocionante.
Si quieres caminar en el centro un día de estos debes decirme.

Adios.

I would also like to meet some people--I've been here for close to  a year and didn't meet too many people...and the close friends I did make are leaving in the summer.

Hello IrisB,

I kindly advise you to post in English in this anglophone forum so that members can understand and participate in this discussion. (You may use the Spanish version of the site.)

Regards,
Harmonie.