Travelling to Khobar. Need help!

Hi

I work for Logic Information systems Pakistan. Im travelling with my team to Al Khober, rawabi district to work at Extra. I need to find an apartment for my team near Extra. Can you refer me to any estate agents who can help? All the estate agents I called don't speak English so im in a fix.

The realtors won't be of much help in case you guys are just visiting consultants (rather than iqama holding employees). How long will be your stay?

I've been the PM lead in eXtra project back in 2006-7. And I recall most of the consultants were staying in Nimran Hotel. It's a closeby decent place and I trust they still have lucrative offers for months long stays.

My team will be staying for 15 months. So I definitely need an apartment. that too in the vicinity of Extra so that commuting isn't a problem.

Well depends on your payment range, you can find excellent apartments close to Extra but I doubt if you able to find furnished. Else, you have lot of options in khobar depends on how much you want to spend on accommodation.

Regards
Iftikhar

sure
i can help
please email me  [email protected]
and let me know how many rooms u need and what is ur budget

regards

Hello kareem109,

Just to inform you that this is quite an old thread. Do not hesitate to go throughout the forum and check out the new threads.

Regards

Kenjee