Looking to get to know people

Hello everyone,

I have recently moved to Germany for a job in Brandenburg but I'm looking for a flat in Berlin.
For the moment I don't know anyone here and would like to slowly build my social life!
I'm 29, Russian, speak English, French, German and a little Spanish which i want to improve.
Basically, would be glad to find people to talk about anything and do activities together, wouldn't it be nice? :)

Hey Gil,

My name is Isabell, I'm 35 and from Australia, now in Berlin. Like you I'm trying to build up some sort of social network, especially finding some girls to hang out with. I speak German and English fluently, and am a high school teacher by trade, but currently looking for work, and very bored/depressed during the day. Write me back if you feel like chatting :D

hello i am michael and i became interest in  you so if you dont mide we can    been friend i am michael and you write back

Hi Gil,
Welcome to Berlin. I am a native Berliner, but have lived in the US and Australia, so I can relate to being new in town/country.
I am happy to meet up for a coffee or tea and assist with tips regarding housing and activities.
Hope to hear from you.
Best,
Anna

@Papaya: Maybe the three of us could meet up some time :)

hii.. am chandru . am from dusseldorf... i would like to meet new people . if you r intersted pls ping me.

hii isabella.... am chandru. Am from neuss near dusseldorf. i would like to make friendship with u . if u r interested ping me..