Friends in Budapest!

hi im from UAE and thinking to visit hungary .. and suggestions

Suggestion: Go ahead and do it :-)
Budget at least a week for Budapest, visit other towns too, and of course other countries as well while you are here, they are packed so close together.

You might want to wait for Spring though for the weather to get nicer.

So, I just returned, is it still on? And damnit, szocske, stop changing your avatar so much!

I can always take a look at some days if I'm available for some fun and enjoyment :)

Hi guys! I am new to Budapest as well. I moved here about a month ago from Los Angeles. I had a very active social life in America and I hope to find the same here. I miss being around lovely people!  I'd love to join if you guys are having a meetup :) Let me know!

Disq wrote:

And damnit, szocske, stop changing your avatar so much!

What did I do??
I never had one, got one of the default toilet-door ones assigned automatically somewhere down the road, and now that the whole family has expatriated, I switched to a "whole family" toilet icon. So that's one switch in the 4 years I've been here!

Go out and have fun instead :-)

szocske wrote:
Disq wrote:

And damnit, szocske, stop changing your avatar so much!

What did I do??
I never had one, got one of the default toilet-door ones assigned automatically somewhere down the road, and now that the whole family has expatriated, I switched to a "whole family" toilet icon. So that's one switch in the 4 years I've been here!

Go out and have fun instead :-)

I'll think of something you did >=)

But I didn't knew they would change if the whole family went, that's interesting.

Hi there,
I'm new here.

It seems I have found a nice international group in Budapest :-)
I would love to join you if possible.

When is your next meetup? I do fancy any spontaneous catch up too :)

Cheers,
Heni

I am meeting a friend from Expat.com this Thursday by 22h for some beers at szimpla. We meet at main deak square in front of CBA supermarket. Anybody would like to say hello to us? PM me.