SWIMMING LESSONS YET?

Hello All,

I have been living in Nairobi for almost one year, and I have now decided to get some swimming lessons. I know they have some at the UN ReC Center, but the Membership fee is insane, plus you still have to pay each single lesson or activity. :rolleyes:
Does anyone know another place aside it? :)

Thank you so much!! :D

Hey,

At sarit centre u can take them, on the top floor there's a gym...u dont have to be a member, u can bargain on the price of lessons too...

Good luck

Oh, that is awesome! And it's an indoor one, I won't freeze :D Thank you!

any at the village market?

don't think so...There is a small aquapark, mostly for kiddos, nearby it, but I don't recall to have never ever seen a swimming pool there. I got another good tip from a friend of mine today; if you are interested you may want to check out this website: swimafrica.net

Crazymoon84 wrote:

Hello All,

I have been living in Nairobi for almost one year, and I have now decided to get some swimming lessons. I know they have some at the UN ReC Center, but the Membership fee is insane, plus you still have to pay each single lesson or activity. :rolleyes:
Does anyone know another place aside it? :)

Thank you so much!! :D

Hi did you manage to get agood place for swimming lessons?a friend of mine really needs to get one,please let me know how it was like there and how are there prices.
Thank you.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising + post in the Nairobi classes classifieds section pls